Monday, March 21, 2011

Our Bedroom

Let me start by saying this...the process of decorating our house is going to be a long one! Not only do I like to take my sweet time making decisions (especially when they involve spending money), we have more space in this house than we had in our San Diego apartment. I have a lot more decorating to do in our master bedroom, but here is a glimpse of it so far.  Thank you to my Dad for painting the walls and hanging the curtains, and thank you to my Mom for helping me make decisions!

BEFORE
 
AFTER
Someday when the other walls are decorated, I'll post photos of our entire bedroom. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful! Can't wait to visit again! Hope you are working on that Daddy-do list!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! If you do not have a google or blogger account, just select Name/URL from the drop down menu, type your name and press continue to leave a comment. Thanks for reading!