Saturday, June 18, 2011

2011 MCAS Beaufort Air Show

Well readers, I know it's been about two months since my last post...so it's very likely that I have even fewer readers now, but I'm going to try and make up for it with a bunch of posts in the upcoming week.  I'll start with some photos of an incredible event I experienced on April 30th - the MCAS Beaufort Air Show.  WOW.  It was incredible, and I have over 700 photos to prove it!  Don't worry though, I narrowed them down to thirty something for this post so that you can get a glimpse of what I saw.  I only wish that I had video to post along with these photos, so that you could see the amazing speed at which these jets fly as well as the loud noise they make!  Enjoy...and if you ever have the chance to see the Blue Angels perform, definitely GO see them!




































2 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!! I think we need to plan a trip for the next air show!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you're not kidding. Those pics are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! If you do not have a google or blogger account, just select Name/URL from the drop down menu, type your name and press continue to leave a comment. Thanks for reading!