Saturday, February 4, 2012

Friday Five - 2.3.12

A year ago this week, Kevin and I moved across the country.  We literally drove from the West Coast to the East Coast (over 2,400 miles!), but we spread it out over 2+ weeks and we stopped in Oklahoma for a bit to see family and friends.  During the drive, we spent a night in Albuquerque, New Mexico.  The following morning Kevin woke me up and said to look out the window. 

This is what I saw...

So, of course I grabbed my camera and tried to capture this incredible sunrise through our hotel room window, crossing my fingers that the colors would look just as magnificent in photos.  Thankfully, I think they do.




Happy weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

We would love to hear from you! If you do not have a google or blogger account, just select Name/URL from the drop down menu, type your name and press continue to leave a comment. Thanks for reading!