Thursday, April 26, 2012

Getaway to Charleston

As you may or may not have noticed, I've been slacking in the blogging department lately.  We have had a crazy couple of months...Kevin changed squadrons (he was a Hawk, now he's a Bengal), we enjoyed visits from our parents, we drove to Kentucky for my Dad's retirement party and we went to Nashville for a dear friend's wedding.  We've also been spending some time working on our lawn and flowerbeds.  Before I share photos from all of the things I just mentioned, I need to show you our photos from Charleston.  In March, Kevin was able to take a few days of leave and we enjoyed our first real vacation since our honeymoon in 2009.  We spent a few days in Charleston, SC and a few days in Asheville, NC.  Here are some of my photos from Charleston...what a beautiful and charming city.  I'm glad that it's only a couple of hours away from us, because I can't wait to go back!





Our first day in Charleston was St. Patrick's Day,
so I wore this shirt that Kevin bought me in Key West.  He's pretty proud of it. :)







2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Kelly! And love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Emily! Hope you're doing well. I'm excited to start following your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! If you do not have a google or blogger account, just select Name/URL from the drop down menu, type your name and press continue to leave a comment. Thanks for reading!