Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sweet Jen & Adorable Athan visit!

This post is several months overdue, but I want to publicly thank my dear friend, Jen, for visiting me in South Carolina while Kevin was deployed.  Flying is not her favorite thing to do, yet she did it anyway with her sweet one year old in tow...all because she cares for me.  I'm so blessed to call her one of my closest friends!  Here are a few snapshots of our weekend together.

Cutest turtle ever!








Jen, I truly appreciate your love and support!  Visits from my family and friends were just what I needed to get through this first deployment, and those who made the effort to come hold a very special place in my heart!

2 comments:

  1. And what special memories you made with your girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...thanks for the public shout out! I am so glad we could come. I love that you got so many pictures of Athan. I noticed some others were on the blog, but not A and I. I just figured you got busy when Kevin came home. I wasn't going to say anything! :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! If you do not have a google or blogger account, just select Name/URL from the drop down menu, type your name and press continue to leave a comment. Thanks for reading!