Saturday, January 14, 2012

The big 3-0

I didn't blog last weekend because I was busy turning THIRTY years old!!!  Instead of a Friday Five this week, I thought I'd share some party pics.

My sweet husband and wonderful parents threw a fabulous birthday bash for me last Friday night, and I so appreciate all of our friends and family who came over to celebrate (especially the ones who came from out of town!!).  I am an extremely blessed 30 year old.  Unfortunately, I don't have photos of everyone who came, but here are some photos from the party. 


Susan & Laura

Gorgeous flowers from Susan!
Vern & Belinda
Rick & Toy


Laura's baby Ava, Kimmy & Caleb
















Mom
Gina, Laura's baby Ava & Laura

















Thank you family and friends for making me feel so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! If you do not have a google or blogger account, just select Name/URL from the drop down menu, type your name and press continue to leave a comment. Thanks for reading!