Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A shout out to my MOM, our faithful visitor!


A couple of weeks ago, my wonderful mom came to visit! This is her third trip to see us in San Diego (her first trip was w/ my dad & brother and her second trip was w/ my dad), and we were ready for some girl time in this fabulous city! To sum up our week, we did most of the things we do best together...we shopped, we talked, we sunbathed, we baked, we ate and then we shopped a little more...okay, a lot more. It was SO much fun!!! Surprisingly, my mom and I (who are both photo fanatics) didn't take one photo together while she was here! :( Totally out of character for us...but we made some great memories and enjoyed quality girl time. Mom, thank you for making another trip to see us! We appreciate you and all that you do for us! Love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...it was such a fun trip! I love visiting you and Kevin and spending time in San Diego!! Love you guys! Thanks for letting me visit!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! If you do not have a google or blogger account, just select Name/URL from the drop down menu, type your name and press continue to leave a comment. Thanks for reading!