Thursday, September 9, 2010

I will try to be a better blogger...

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in several weeks! Since I am new to the blogging world, I still feel a bit awkward posting things b/c I have no idea if anyone is reading them. :) Oh well, I'll just work on getting better and cross my fingers that friends and family who check our blog are enjoying the posts. Today I read some helpful tips on blogging by the one and only Pioneer Woman so I feel rather inspired to post. By the way, if you haven't been introduced to www.thepioneerwoman.com then let me tell you, her website is so informative and entertaining! The content on the website seems endless, and you can find everything from photography tutorials to her real-life love story to extremely tasty recipes (with detailed instructions and step-by-step photos!). If you aren't fully convinced to check her out, then you should be when I tell you this -- she's an Oklahoma girl! Yea!


A few weeks ago, Kevin and I went to Sea World San Diego for FREE! How generous is it for Sea World to give military families free admission once a year?! So nice. The weather was perfectly sunny, we had a great time seeing all of the exhibits and I really enjoyed taking photos with my new camera! The Shamu show was probably my favorite part of the day, because I was completely amazed by the tricks those whales could do...especially in unison. Here are some of the 600+ photos I took. (I just love my new camera!)

5 comments:

  1. I'm reading your blog! I agree that it feels like you're all alone out there sometimes but, rest assured, we're with ya girlfriend :) And I love the sea world pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like I was right there at Sea World! Good job, Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Annie! I appreciate the encouragement. ;)

    Thanks, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also reading, even though I usually hear about it from you anyway... so that just means you MUST be entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! If you do not have a google or blogger account, just select Name/URL from the drop down menu, type your name and press continue to leave a comment. Thanks for reading!