Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A birthday celebration unlike any other...

Recently, Kevin and I attended a ball to celebrate the 235th birthday of the United States Marine Corps. It was the fourth birthday ball that Kevin and I have experienced, and we enjoyed ourselves as we always do. The main events of the evening were the official ceremony (which was filled with USMC traditions) and an elegant three-course meal. I didn't take my big camera since it doesn't fit in my clutch, but I took my old digital camera and snapped a couple of shots to show family and friends what the inside of a birthday ball often looks like.  It's a truly special event that I feel honored to attend with my handsome husband. Ok, that was a super cheesy...sorry, I can't help myself! ;-)

I love my Marine.
 
 
I wish I had better ceremony photos to share, but this was the best I could do using my old digital camera from my seat at our table.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! If you do not have a google or blogger account, just select Name/URL from the drop down menu, type your name and press continue to leave a comment. Thanks for reading!