Monday, November 22, 2010

Big Brother Rendezvous

As an unexpected bonus to the flyover experience in Lubbock, Kevin got to meet four interesting people whose names you may recognize: Hayden, Lane, Britney and Enzo.  If you don't know these four names and how they relate, then let me confess how we "know" them - they were the final four houseguests on the latest season of the reality tv show, Big Brother (a guilty pleasure in our house!).  In the middle of the football game, Kevin sent me a text saying that he was hanging out in a suite with the four people listed above.  Since the odds of that happening are pretty slim, I didn't believe him.  So, I asked him to prove it to me, and he did just that...my cell phone rang, I answered it and Enzo was on the other end!  I chatted with him for a couple of minutes, and then he passed the phone to the other three houseguests!!  All four were very friendly, and I have to admit that I was a bit star-struck! ;-)  Here are a few pics from that oh so exciting day...






No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! If you do not have a google or blogger account, just select Name/URL from the drop down menu, type your name and press continue to leave a comment. Thanks for reading!