Tuesday, November 9, 2010

O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A

Before I went to Ada for East Central's homecoming, I had the privilege of attending a very special 3 year old's birthday party in Stillwater!  I was very excited to see his baby brother and parents, too. :)

The Felkers
Athan is so precious!
It's always a treat to see these girls and their sweet babies.

On Sunday, Kevin and I spent the afternoon with his mom and Vern in Ada.  It was a gorgeous day, and we walked around campus taking photos and listening to stories about my mother-in-law's and Kevin's college days.  So fun!








I hurried home from Ada that evening so that I could go to the Carrie Underwood concert with my Mom and some of our closest family friends.  Her concert was absolutely incredible! 




I also got to be in town for my Mom's birthday.  I'm not sure what her favorite part of the day was, but my favorite part was eating at On the Border that evening.  We had a big lunch at Michael V's that day and weren't very hungry at dinnertime, so we ate chips & queso & guacomole at OTB while enjoying girl talk.   Here's a pic from that day, and I guess this photo proves what people always tell us - we do look alike! :)


1 comment:

  1. My favorite part of the day was the whole day with my girl!!! What a treat to have you here to share it with me!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! If you do not have a google or blogger account, just select Name/URL from the drop down menu, type your name and press continue to leave a comment. Thanks for reading!