Saturday, November 5, 2011

Friday Five - 11.4.11

1.  If you need a crowd pleasing appetizer, try this one!  I made Veggie Pizza for the first time recently, and it was delicious.
I used a few different recipes to create my own version of veggie pizza, but the recipe in the link above has all of the basics.

2.  If I had black hair (and eyebrows), this is how I would look...YIKES!  More on this event in a later post.

3.  I made an easy dessert on Halloween (Trick or Treat Brownie Cupcakes) that could easily be made into a Christmas treat.  However, I don't recommend using cupcake liners when baking these because the brownie cupcakes will stick to them!  (I learned this from experience. :) )
I put Reese's PB cups on mine instead of miniature candy bars.  Yum!

4.  I joined Pinterest the other day, but I'm so overwhelmed by it that I haven't even "pinned" one thing yet!  It seems like a great way to organize your favorite links and get inspiring ideas so I plan to start using it.

5.  Have you seen video of the two little girls, Sophia and Rosie, who appeared on Ellen recently?  They are pure entertainment if you need a pick me up!

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! If you do not have a google or blogger account, just select Name/URL from the drop down menu, type your name and press continue to leave a comment. Thanks for reading!